| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Sassandra in May is hot at 26.5 °C (79.7 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29.8 °C (85.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23.1 °C (73.6 °F).
- In May there is a range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures of 6.7 °C (12.1 °F).
- The weather in May is quite sopping. A sizable 235.1mm (9.3in) of fluid precipitates.
- The shortest day is 12:17 long and the longest day is 12:22 long with an average length of 12:20.
Check the distance to and compare the Sassandra May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Sassandra, Ivory Coast
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Sassandra: