| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Sassandra in August is fairly hot at 24.2 °C (75.56 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 26.5 °C (79.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22 °C (71.6 °F).
- The mean daily temperature variation/ range in August is 4.5 °C (8.1 °F).
- The weather in August is dry. A mere 32.1mm (1.3in) of H2O is transfered.
- The shortest day is 12:12 long and the longest day is 12:19 long with an average length of 12:16.
Check the distance to and compare the Sassandra August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Sassandra, Ivory Coast
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Sassandra: