| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Sassandra in April is hot at 26.5 °C (79.7 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.9 °C (87.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23.4 °C (74.1 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature variation/ range in April is 7.5 °C (13.5 °F).
- The weather in April is hardly arid. Circa 96.9mm (3.8in) of fluid descends.
- The shortest day is 12:09 long and the longest day is 12:17 long with an average length of 12:13.
Check the distance to and compare the Sassandra April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Sassandra, Ivory Coast
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Sassandra: