| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Sassandra in October is hot at 25.5 °C (77.9 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28.5 °C (83.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22.4 °C (72.3 °F).
- The average daily temperature variation/ range in October is 6.1 °C (11 °F).
- The weather in October is dryish. Just 84.5mm (3.3in) of water tumbles.
- The shortest day is 11:56 long and the longest day is 12:04 long with an average length of 12:00.
Check the distance to and compare the Sassandra October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Sassandra, Ivory Coast
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Sassandra: