| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Sassandra in November is hot at 26.2 °C (79.16 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29.6 °C (85.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22.8 °C (73 °F).
- In November the mean daily temperature range/ variation is 6.8 °C (12.2 °F).
- The weather in November is hardly dry. Circa 119.6mm (4.7in) of water is discharged.
- The shortest day is 11:51 long and the longest day is 11:56 long with an average length of 11:53.
Check the distance to and compare the Sassandra November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Sassandra, Ivory Coast
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Sassandra: