| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Sassandra in January is hot at 26.1 °C (78.98 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.1 °C (86.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22.3 °C (72.1 °F).
- The average daily temperature variation/ range in January is 7.8 °C (14 °F).
- The weather in January is droughty. A paltry 15.8mm (0.6in) of water descends.
- The shortest day is 11:50 long and the longest day is 11:54 long with an average length of 11:51.
Check the distance to and compare the Sassandra January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Sassandra, Ivory Coast
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Sassandra: