| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Sassandra in February is hot at 26.9 °C (80.42 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.1 °C (86.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23 °C (73.4 °F).
- In February the average daily temperature range/ variation is 7.1 °C (12.8 °F).
- The weather in February is dry. A mere 35.7mm (1.4in) of fluid is dropped.
- The shortest day is 11:54 long and the longest day is 12:00 long with an average length of 11:57.
Check the distance to and compare the Sassandra February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Sassandra, Ivory Coast
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Sassandra: