| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Sassandra in December is hot at 26.1 °C (78.98 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29.5 °C (85.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22.6 °C (72.7 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily mean temperatures in December is 6.9 °C (12.4 °F).
- The weather in December is somewhat dry. Just 72.8mm (2.9in) of liquid tumbles.
- The shortest day is 11:49 long and the longest day is 11:50 long with an average length of 11:50.
Check the distance to and compare the Sassandra December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Sassandra, Ivory Coast
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Sassandra: